Kroger’s Community Rewards Program
Kroger Re-Enrollment Time
It is that time again, once a year we need to re-enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards program. During the month of April you can re-enroll and this will become effective May 1. There are two ways to re-enroll;
1) Log onto your Kroger account from kroger.com and click on your name, all your profile information will appear, at the bottom is the Community Rewards. 2) Call 1-800-Krogers at the first menu press #3. St. Gertrude receives a percentage of your purchases. Last quarter we received $2,067.39, and that was only 205 households participating. Imagine the donations we could receive if all families enrolled. St. Gertrude’s number is 80033. Call the Parish Office with any questions.
Thanks in advance for all your support. Happy shopping!
If you have not yet participated in the Kroger’s Rewards program, now is a great time to start! If you have been participating, there are changes you will need to know about.
The main changes are that you will now use a Kroger Plus card rather than the gift card you have been using, and you will need to register online for St. Gertrude’s to receive money from Kroger’s generous program. In the past, we have received about $18,000 annually! If you do not have a computer, of if you have any difficulty, please call the Priory office: 561-5954 .
- Click here to start and click on Sign In if you have an existing account or Create and Account for a new account
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our St. Gertrude’s number: 80033 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
Then every time you use your Kroger Plus card you will benefit St. Gertrude’s! Please Note: To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page. If you don’t have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the Customer Service counter of any Kroger.