Festival 2017 Update
- Don’t forget to purchase your golf ball by May14 to be eligible for the early bird drawing. One lucky person will be drawn to win the chance to ride in the helicopter to drop the golf balls. Winner drawn at Parish Coffee after the 9:30am Mass. The festival committee will be outside the 8:00 and 9:30am Masses selling the golf balls.
- The auction tent is filling up! Please help us by soliciting your beauty shop, barber shop, nail salon, spa, or pet salon. Any place you frequently visit! Just drop items off in the Parish Office any time. We will send a tax write off immediately. Thank you for your help.
- Spring cleaning! Consider donating any new items you run across to the auction. No item is too small.
- The Major Award tickets are in the mail. Please notice the new reduced price of the tickets, $5.00! What a deal to win a chance at $10,000!
- Thank you to so many who have volunteered to help festival weekend. We are still in need of some help. Here are the openings: Kid’s Corner, Children’s Raffle, Auction, Major Award (Friday 9-11:30), Bingo (Friday), Inside food (Friday), Horse Race Wheel (Friday or Sunday), Big 6 (Friday), Beat the Dealer (Sunday), SkeeBall (Friday or Saturday), Whiffle Ball (Friday), Deal Blackjack/Texas Hold ‘Em. If everyone helps we can get this party started! If you can help, text Cathy at 513-290-3391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baskets needed for Auction Booth. Please drop off after April 26 at the Parish Office.
- Plan on joining us on Sunday, June11 at 7:15 pm in front of stage. Fr. Gabriel will be playing musical chairs with everyone! Special prizes will be awarded.
- Our little festival puppy has arrived! Keep watching the bulletin and the website for the first picture.
- We still need a few more community solicitors: two for Milford, and one for Loveland.
Cathy Egan, Paul Madden, Sheila Singler, Tim and Kristin Stoll
Festival 2017 Update
Thank you to everyone who has returned their pink envelopes for the 2017 Major Award Club. We are off to a great start!
Thank you to the 12 Community Solicitors and nine Neighbor- hood Captains who have signed up to solicit for the auction. We have over 65 items in already. We are in need of four more volunteers to be willing to solicit 10 stores in their community. We have two spots in Milford, one in Loveland and one in Madeira. This commitment can be done at your leisure anytime before May 25. Sixty percent of the auction items come from our community solicitors. We really need your help so call Cathy at 290-3391 or Jen (Egan) Steiner at 289-6393 (auction chair) if you are willing to help.
I am very pleased to announce that Paul Madden will be returning as a co-chair again. Paul took a short break and realized how much fun it was and couldn’t stay away! Thanks Paul.
Thank you to everyone for their support in making the festival a success every year. Keep watching the bulletin for news about what is new at the 2017 Festival!
2017 Festival Committee
Cathy Egan • Paul Madden • Tim and Kristin Stoll • Sheila Singler and Zack Singler (Blue shirt in training)