Dominicans

St. Gertude Parish has been staffed by Dominican Friars from the Province of St. Joseph since it was established in 1944. In addition St. Gertrude Priory has been the site of the Novitiate for the Dominican Province of St. Joseph since 1984. St. Gertrude School has been staffed by the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecelia since it was founded in 1934.

The Dominican Order

The Friars

The Novitiate

The Sisters