Notice Regarding Meetings on Campus
Meetings for St. Gertrude ministries will be permitted on the St. Gertrude Campus following these State of Ohio and CDC guidelines:
- All participants are required to wear a mask.
- All participants are required to maintain at least 6’ of social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to participants. (This will need to be provided by the ministry.)
- All meetings must be scheduled in advance with the Parish Office: 561-5954 or email@example.com. (Note: If you had previously scheduled space at the parish for this academic year, please call and confirm that space with the Parish Secretary.)
- Please note that requests for space may not be possible due to social distancing guidelines and the number of participants. We ask for patience during these times.
- We encourage groups to use virtual means for meetings whenever possible i.e. Zoom or Google Meet.